Friday, April 19, 2013

Kathleen's Birthday Dinner

Sorry for the late post again... I am pretty sure this post is going to contain less text compared to pictures. But have a read people. And I am trying my best to try to recap what I did last Friday. I am counting on you brain in order for me to get as much details as possible.

On Fridays, like ever so fortnightly, I will meet up with my advisor, Pia. That particular Friday was the windiest Friday ever. It was terribly cold and wearing a knitted-shawl didn't budge. Tcktck. It was my first time experiencing such a high speed wind. Walking to the upper campus was a huge struggle for me.

Then later on in the evening, met up with Bunga, Della, Grace, Raymond and Nichole at the Terraces to take snapshots of the gift we prepared for Kathleen.

waiting for Nichole


the gift




we took 3 polaroid shots and these 3 photos would be given to Kathleen along with the other wooden decor alphabets.
 Later on, we went to It's Time For Thai for dinner! I borrowed Bunga's slr too. LOL.


met Niroth too and Nieve! 

salad

sth like omelette or puyunghai (don't know the spelling, don't even bother to look it up on the internet)


Niroth! 

I forgot what this is called. tastes really good! 


kyaa padthai! i'm in love

and the famous chicken and sweet sauce. 






We talked a lot. I even made new friends (kathleen's friends) that night. Super awesome! And thank you again Kathleen (if you are reading this) for the super mouth-watering dinner! 

I had to go back early that night, Niroth had to go back early too. We went back to UNSW together. It was a good thing she took a bus home at the UNSW bus stop. So I had a friend to accompany home! HAHA. 

At around 7, met up with Kevin at the law library and after chitty-chatter with Cim and her friend, Angel, Kevin and I went to level 3 to attend Bible study. Played charades during games time. 

This post is going to be continued at the next post! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Ur welcome Crystal. Im glad u enjoyed it. Btw the food that u didn't know wat it was called is massamun curry with beef

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top