Thursday, April 25, 2013

Anzac Day

Happy Anzac Day! A national holiday (perhaps) for Australians to commemorate the courageous soldiers that had fought during the first world war. It was a holiday for all Australians and New-Zealanders.

I ate an Anzac day cookie to get the mood of celebration. I love Australian cookies, they're big and they're moist and texture-y in the centre. I think, eating an Anzac cookie was the most Anzac activity I did that day.

Then later on in the afternoon till the evening, I spent endless hours reading through scif 1111 notes. Surprised to bump into Grace that day. Didn't expect her to be there. We studied together at the Law Library.

So stressed out. Couldn't believe that mid exams is right around the corner. Starting on Wednesday. And to make matter worse, I have 3 tests on Thursday. I would have no idea how to cope up with this.

snacks ! 
Study-study-study... I even sacrificed not watching Iron Man 3 just to be diligent. Iron Man 3 can wait for me.

Around an approximate of 18 minutes before the library closed down, we took some photos first..








Went back to the Uniterrace to study a little bit more before waiting for Ko Hari to pick us up. Cim and I were helping Ci Kian as face dummy for her make-up practice. This is probably the second time I have used full make-up on myself. Once was during my grandma's 70th birthday, and all of us had to dress up formally as it was kind of a big celebration. Besides, I was still around middle school age (I couldn't remember). 

Finished make-up session at around 10 to 10:30ish. The Residential Assistant at Uniterrace called me asking where I was. She seemed mad. err. I told her I texted another RA, however this RA didn't tell the RA in charge that day. 

Then got home anyway. And the worse thing about living at a place like this was that I forgot to bring my room card. I left it on my study table. grr. Stupidity. I needed to pay a fine of 25$ to the campus security just for opening the room. I even asked the RA in charge to help me. She refused though. She told me that even she had to pay the fine when she got locked out. Bad experience. But lesson learned in the most horrible way imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top