Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wang-Wang

After church, we went to eat! Ate at Wang-wang, another typical dim-sum chinese restaurant. Because this is such a terrible late post, and I have forgotten what I did that day, I would just skim through this post right away.

Here are the photos of us in the restaurant.


Ci Frida and Beth


super good! forgot what this was called but delish! 

fried eggplant
The eggplant above totally changed my perspective towards the purple vegetable. It was super good. Never knew that eggplant would be that good. In fact, I couldn't taste the eggplant at all. Maybe that was just because it was purely covered with too much flour.

Anyway, after lunch, went home, Cim had to visit a friend in the city. I was at home planning to study but then ended up looking at photos on my laptop and fallen asleep.

Then when Cim went back home, we both went to Ko Sui's house to buy a heater. It was getting chilly day by day. Winter is near. A heater is a complete necessity living in a four-season country.

At Ko Sui's, we were served takoyaki! Talked for a while.

Ko sui and Ci Grid's takoyaki 
Ko Sui and Ci Grid were actually in a middle of packing their stuffs as they were going to New Zealand tomorrow. It was super nice for them to be able to go sightseeing while I am still stuck at school waiting for mid exam to begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top