Saturday, April 20, 2013

First One-to-One Session

I had my first one-to-one session with Ci Icing today! It's similar to bible study actually but more private, I guess.

Ci Icing made breakfast! Egg benedict with salmon served on toast. Super delish!


Then we started on our session. Read 1 Timothy chapter 1!

The most interesting about this part of the bible is that Paul warned Timothy to not teach any different doctrine nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies to promote speculations rather than stewardship from God that is by faith. The law is good. And hence, the aim of Paul and Timothy's charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith (v.5). In other words, wage the good warfare holding faith and a good conscience.

Afterwards, I spent the whole day watching Whose Line is it Anyway on youtube. Ci Icing made us fried rice for lunch! Thanks again to Ci Icing for feeding me and cim! :3 Your food is so yummy!

kept on eating this till the last spoonful of rice. 
I couldn't believe myself that I took a 2 hour nap in the evening just before going home to the Terraces. This made me unable to sleep back home. ckck, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top