Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Steamboat at Ci Icing's Place

Another day of helping cim unpacking the stuffs I helped her packing some days ago. Before going to Ci Icing's place, I had an impromptu consultation with my advisor, Pia. It was supposed to be on Friday but she has family matter then. I postponed it today as I would not know whether I would be available any other day.

It was a rainy day. The gush of the wind felt piercing right through my skin. I could feel my rose cheeks being stung by the sharpness of the wind.

Consultation went well and I even asked Pia for an under 18 application leave form.

Another thing I would add to this post so that I could cherish the memory spent on living in Uniterrace is that there were 2 fire alarms that day! Fire alarms are the worst thing ever! The alarm sound was annoying and every time after an alarm went off, it would turn out that there was no fire at all.

I had experienced a total of 6 fire alarm evacuations on campus.

Anyway, later on in the evening, we went to shop for enoki mushroom and bai cai for Ci Icing's hotpot!

Cim rinsing the vegetables

the steamy meatballs/fish cakes.

Ci Icing stirring the pot

there was a capjae-like noodle

voila! steamboat ala Ci Icing and Cim
I was completely stuffed eating two bowls of steamboat! I was a pig. 

It was time to wash the dishes. I did the dishes as an exchange for dinner. hehehe.. 

We talked and took photos with photobooth. 


it was a bit dark. 
Girls talk is always the best.. Teehee.. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top