Friday, April 19, 2013

Dessert Outing

In relation to the previous post, after bible study, we went out for dessert. But before talking about dessert, let me discuss about the bible study.

Bible study was taken from Paul's letters to the Galatians. And I should say that night's bible study is the most drilling study compared to the other studies. It was super confusing. And I have never even looked at these scriptures in detail despite the fact that I have read Galatians a few times before. I would have never thought I have actually missed something important about this letter.

Paul was enlightened by God and we can know that his words are true because the words he spoke was directly from God. Moreover, the gospel he preached to the Galatians was the exact same gospel that Peter preached 3 years ago. From this we know that the gospel is the same and is for everyone, meaning that salvation is not only for the Jews but also for the Gentiles through believing in Jesus Christ.

Went out for dessert to Paparoti.


I was sitting on my chair in a dilemma of whether to choose a beverage or the bun. Ended up buying the bun though.


epic.

Sherly and Kristel. HAHA.. another epic photo

mine and Ci Icing's. I have no idea why I keep on buying green tea flavours here. 

keving with his blueberry cheesecake ice cream bun. 

kristel and haubert

w/ Charles

our bible study group with Boyo missing. 
After dessert, went home to Ci Icing's place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top