Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PPIA INM 2013

LATE POST! This is troublesome for you and me. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. This night market happened weeks ago in the month of April. 24th of April to be specific.

I took part in volunteering the event. I joined the documentation volunteering committee and even borrowed Bunga's camera for doing the job. Thanks Bunga :3

It was absolutely a coincidence of not having any lab sessions that week due to Anzac Day. I should have my Chemistry Lab that day from 4 to 6 but then my class was used for the make-up sessions for those people who have missed a lab. That means, I am free and done with uni at 3. Then, at around 3:30ish I stopped by at the night market to begin an early shift. As I was such a diligent social worker (yeah right), I decided to help them out and supplied extra volunteering hours till 9pm.

During the evening, there were not much people. The event was just starting and there were mostly passerbys. 



satay








indomie eating competition









balloons to be handed to people in the main walkway


there was a clothes charity nearby as well.






martabak


jamu

effect from the satay smoke

process of making an Indo milk tea.

super good






Ci Whitney advertising for photobooth

bala2! I didn't get the chance to eat this! argh! It was super crowded at night! And I was too lazy to make my way through the crowd. Excuse my short physique.

I managed to ask him to try sekoteng!




Diana as one of the hosts of INM


opening band











I could not imagine that just by taking photos and carrying that big-yet-so-good camera was tiring. 

Another good thing that day was that I finally got reunited with Fenny!!! A dear friend from Uniprep! She specially traveled from afar to attend this event! Lots of stories being shared! I talked with her while eating my dinner (during break). 


fenny

roti panggan

raymond and nicholas and nicky (the twins)

with Ribka and Steffany



his stage present was spectacular

silly group photo

grr where was i looking
Overall, the event was unforgettable! This was probably the first time I have joined such event! I even participated too which was so unlike me. LOL.

The night market finished at about 10ish. Another moment to cherish in Sydney.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top