Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hospitality Sunday at Ci Hilda's and Ko Rusmin's

After church, there was a special event called Hospitality Sunday!

Ko Rusmin and Ci Hilda were willing to open their house for us. Ate there for lunch!

Ate steamboat..

I apologize for the super simple sentences used. Should have used proper paragraphs instead but I am too lazy to catch up. I have to many blog drafts to be uploaded! T_T

Ci Hilda

Played xbox






Ci Lily, ko Howie, Evie, Tante Alice, Chris, Nick and Ci Hilda

w/ Ko Rusmin






Spent hours there eating, chatting, playing xbox!!! Burning all the food we ate that day! HUAHAHA..






Then at around evening-ish, everyone started going home. I also went home too with Tante Alice. Before going home, we stopped by Coles to buy groceries. I had to buy a mybus ticket too. --" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top