Sunday, April 7, 2013

Indorasa and ZenQ Story

Sunday! Sunday! Church Day! Learnt something valuable during church about how to pray properly and the Lord's Kingdom.

After church, we went to eat like we usually do.

So there was a choice between eating at Indorasa or It's Time for Thai. I haven't been to Indorasa before so I chose that one. They were located literally next to each other.

cim, me, sapi, copin, fen2.. (sorry with all the informal address, i'm trying to get this done quickly)

Ko hadi, Ko Danju, and Nick
sneakily used my digicam while cim and I were ordering our dish

ci fen2

yep see her name tag.

Sapi's dish

Copin's fried rice

Nasi Rames

Ci fen2's blurry noodle

CIm trying to scrape off lefttover meat on the chicken bones.
Afterwards, went to the City to meet up with Ci Silvy! She is leaving for Melbourne soon. :(

Ate Honey Bread at The ZenQ Story.

Out of the ordinary, there were a lot of Indonesians in the city. I could hear people talking Indonesian everywhere. It's like being in Indonesia all over again.


candle and card

ci silvy and her pressies. 

Cim

you would know who this is wouldn't you..  you know what, you should know who I am! 

cim and me

ooh, our banana and chocolate honey bread! that whipped cream is TOO fine! 

asked the server to take a photo of us. 

another photo of our food

busy talking




took ourselves a selfie
awkwardness. 
Talked for quite a while! and at around 4, we departed! Then met up with Grace at the bus stop and went home together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top