Friday, April 26, 2013

Yogurberry

It was the day of the grand (or should I say not-so-grand) opening of Yogurberry in Kingsford! There was a half price offer due to this reason. So, after bible study, we all went there and grabbed the luscious yogurt a bite.


You have got to see the line for this shop. Too bad I didn't take a photo of it. People were there due to the half price deal. 

Sapi and Ko Popo
As you know, I got bored and decided to take snapshots out of everybody to kill time. 

Untoro and Raymond and Ko Howie
Ko Jeffry and Ci Icing

Sherly, Wilson, Diana, Kiel and Haubert
Ko SUi and Ci GRID




Ci icing ordering from a neighbouring shop

Finally, after the long queue, it was finally our turn!

such a mess. It was totally not us on this one. 

watermelon, Green Tea, taro, mango

Cim's a pro at swirling the yogurt, a benefit from working at McD. 



Ko Foeng and CI Tika's yogurt. 

Ko Foeng and Ci Tika

such a cute setting aye.. a seesaw as chairs.. 
ko freddie.. LOL. 

Tomas, Ko Popo and William. glancing at the back. 

Ko Sui, Ci Nad, Ci Fefe and Ci Grid

untoro and william

Caro and kriska

diana

Lol Sherly :3 
The yogurt was without a doubt tasty. I love the watermelon flavour. It is a rare flavour in Indo. Anyway, I spent the time taking photos with Haubert's camera. It was ultimately amazing! The quality of the pictures turn out to be in such high resolution and clarity. I wish I had a camera like that. I should start saving up!! AGRH.. I will post the photos done with his camera soon on facebook.


2 comments:

  1. uwooooo. the froyo looks delish! :9 and colourful toooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENAK BANGET WII!! hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahah

      Delete

Back To Top