Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kelly's and Bondi

After church, met up with Bunga, Della and Raymond at the Terraces to go to Bondi! We were planning to eat some ribs at Kelly's.

FYI, I slept for only 4 hours and I was feeling pretty hyper after having my cup of coffee. But on our way there in the bus, I was feeling so tired. But then, I felt recharged once more when we arrived at Westfields!

Met up with Kathleen who had been waiting for us for nearly half an hour! Sorry Kathleen! Truly madly deeply sorry!

kelly's
 Met with Ci Karlina and her USYD friends: Melvin, Gery and Orry.



Ci Karlina

Kathleen

Gerry, orry and bunga

Gerry

appetizer! 

cheeseball and raspberry jam

salad

garlic bread

lamb

Melvin and Bunga


Pork Ribs

me and Ci Karlina


..

using a timer to take a picture


We proceeded to go to Bondi Beach after lunch. But decided to stop by this Fanta flavour mixer booth.

totally refreshing
Used the bus to go to Bondi Beach! Talked some more stuffs at the bus.

Bondi BEACH

look at the moon




the waves

bunga and kathleen




me with closed eyes once more. .... why does this keep happening to me. 







following orry's style

found this creature on the beach. it appears that there are lots of these


lots of jellyfishes too

Della trying to chase the birds away






he was playing clarinet. 

..





Taking a stroll on the beach was really great! It was an awesome feeling! The weather was nice too! It was not hot at all. It was a great day to spend the day on the beach. However, I used the wrong shoes. Should have brought my sandals. Walking on the sandy beach with shoes is not a great idea. The sand is small enough to pass through your shoe-laces holes. Grr. I could feel the sand right from my shoes into my socks. Sorry I couldn't explain this situation in more clearer way than this. You might want to imagine it by yourself. Or even try it for yourself next time you're on the beach.

After that we went to eat Deep Fried Mars Bar. It costs $4. Really delicious!

famous for its deep fried mars bar

notice the mistake : yep. it's tweeter. 

the mars bar.








At around 6-ish, we went home, well most of us went home, but me, bunga and Raymond decided to go grocery shopping. Went to Woolies and Coles. It was a total fun day. I was super tired when I reached home. But my day had not ended yet. I had to meet up with my biology enzyme group mate at the common room to finish our project. Met her at 9 and did our work. During the bed check I was not in my room and the RA called me. I was in a panic mode because Cim was staying at my place. Whenever a resident didn't answer the door during the bedcheck, the RA would definitely open the door with the master key and inspect the room. Unlucky Cim, she hid under the bed when the RA went in. It was a good thing she was unseen. I, on the other hand, was on the 6th floor at my groupmate's room. And by the time I reached downstairs, the RA had gone up. Grr.. But in the end, called her using Grace's phone, met her, and reported myself. This is one of the difficulties of living at the Terraces still being underaged. 

2 comments:

Back To Top