Friday, May 10, 2013

Aftermath of Mid Semesters

Mid Semester Exams are finally over since last Thursday. Super ecstatic to have also heard about some of my results! It was beyond ordinary! That feeling of passing a test although you have positively think that you might fail  was stupendously amazing!

Today, after BABS lecture, me and Angel went out to Niji Sushi Bar for the sushi train! Super good! AA! This is my reward of accomplishing mid exams! HUAHHAHA..



this is the best one!



The worst thing about eating from the sushi train is that we can take whichever dish we want in how many quantity we like! However, I tried to limit myself against taking a lot of the dishes. It happened once in Jakarta in Sushi Tei in which I was incredibly hungry and I just took a lot of dishes at once. While, this is another story! I actually feel triumphant having to limit my sushi intake. LOL. Pretty proud of myself for that!

Anyway, there was a Sushi Eating Competition coming soon on 13th of May here in this restaurant starting at 7pm. Entry fee costs about 50$ which surprises me, because I thought the entry fee is free. And I always thought that eating competition will be of no charge to those who won the competition. Those who loses the competition will have to pay the fee though. I knew this from reading too much mangas. LOL. Additionally, registration closes on 10th May.

I am still waiting for my SCIF (Perspectives to Medical Science) results. I have no idea how much I would get from this test. It's an essay test. And I have bull-crapped everything I knew from my mind. Sorry for the language. Let me rectify it to a more scientific and less offensive term.. I have basically bull-manured everything I have written on that pieces of paper.

Procrastination always hits me these days. I have about another 5 weeks to prepare myself for finals. Yet I haven't started on anything yet. Not to mention, I have an upcoming debate soon. A group enzyme project next week. I am super confused about how to survive in uni in a lessed stressful manner. Despite the fact that I am so laid back.

Btw, I have enrolled for second semester! I am excited as having Anatomy as one of my courses! Dissection! YEY!

ps: I have used up all my blogger picasa upload pictures limit. It is a good thing of having lots of unused blogger accounts that I have created ages ago. It has finally come to be a good usage! *evil laugh*

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you! hehehe sorry i don't have enough time to reply your email maybe i will reply your email soon! i also so busy in my school! FINAL EXAM IS COMIIINGG! I even have to use my free browsing time at ICT CLASS, to see and reply your blog! So i hope you get a good marks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no that's okay! it's really good hearing from you via comments! WHOAH! good luck with your finals! My finals are coming soon too. aww.. thank you so much for sparing your free time during ICT class to glance at my blog :3 . so motivating :3 I hope you get the best results as well! let's thrive and conquer these finals!

      Delete

Back To Top