Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dennise Diah Iskandar's Day (25th March, 2012)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND SINCE THE THIRD GRADE IN UNIVERSAL SCHOOL,
 DENNISE DIAH ISKANDAR! 
happy sweet 17! 
Hope you be more mature in life :D 

This was the video I made during my recess week in Uniprep. I spend a lot of time preparing this as I was a noob in creating videos like this. It's not my thing. Not a pro yet. LOL.. but soon to be if I get a lot of practice. 

Based on the comments on facebook. Dennise cried. and this was such a great achievement for me because my main goal is to make her cry. HAHA.. I'm such a bad friend am i.. LOL. Nevertheless, I'm really really satisfied. 

In the afternoon, after church, my family and I went to Glodok to buy some DVDs. We also ate at KFC. It has been a while. LOL. The price has really increased. I like the old KFC better.
 When we got back from Glodok, there was a dove in the kitchen! HAHA.. that was rare. LOL.. 


In the evening, I tasted the bread my mom bought from her friend. It was pretty good. But too much made me enek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top