Monday, April 2, 2012

School Again

citra's invitation 
Finally, after that long absence from school, I attended school again today. I have missed a lot of lectures just for being absent for 2 and a half days! Imagine that. Usually in high school, I would be able to catch up on the things Ive missed fast but now at Uniprep, missing classes had changed into a whole new level of trying to keep up with the lectures.

Today seemed to pass by really fast although I had class up to 4 o clock in the evening. Not to forget that I seriously flunked my physics quiz today. My mind went blank and everything Ive read on the weekends all vanished in an instant. I kept on complaining about how bad I would get to my physics teacher too. URGH.. oh well. After the physics quiz was over, I asked the teacher whether I could get a consultation time for catching up what I had missed on the lectures that were on the test just now!

I actually missed some of the portions. LOLOL.

Anyway, I did not catch measles the other week. It looked like I got the measles with all the spots and everything but actually it was not. I got food allergy of something I ate recently. I dont know what but the red spots were actually the same red spots my maid had once got when she ate prawn crackers. I am never allergic to prawns so basically it's not the prawns.

Thank you again to all those of you who have prayed for me for my illness. Most of the red dots were gone, some still stay but looks softer though than last week.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, today Citra handed out the cutest invitation to her sweet 17th party this week. Her birthday is tomorrow so I'll be the first to wish you a Happy birthday (although you are not going to read my blog). I think I might be unable to attend her party as of no transport is available on that day. My dad's driver is resigning too and so no driver and it is a no way chance for me to go by bus to the party as it was at night. MAN, transport is always the problem for me in attending to functions like this.

Okay, I have to go now. I still have a summary presentation to be done. Physics, Maths, Chemistry homework. And I think I might not have the time to review Computer Studies not as planned.

I have piano tuition too! I should study that first on my keyboard when I still got the chance and when it is still my sis' turn on the piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top