Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Uniprep

This is possibly my second post about my new school, Uniprep.. It has been a while, I know. I'm struggling tho.. 

This is my chemistry lab in Subud. Not to brag or anything but I think Universal's lab is bigger. LOL..
I thought other schools' lab is much bigger than my old school. --"

It is on the second floor. LOL.. 
down there was the physics lab which is even smaller

The few pictures below were taken @america in Pacific Place. I remembered that Charles (my religion teacher @ Wmu) has ever told us that he has once spoken @America as the guest speaker. AWESOME!
fun facts projected on the walls

felix borrowing the Ipad from @america after like-ing the @america page on facebook

Jessica!she moved to Design now. 

Denny! he's really kind although he has this sarcastic humor within him. 

there were high-school students from I forgot where..


there are laptops inside the hall too. 
@america is really high tech
the exit wall.. so cute with all the grafittis

Down below are the pictures taken @ Starbucks. 

Denny. wow, he's so bright. 

Jessica and Felix

Citra. 

nicholas

Delvin's backview

Delvin's frontview

These pictures were taken during lunch break where we all went to eat at a restaurant near Lucky. I think it's called Ketjil House (or maybe it's kitchen, I forgot)
the theme of the restaurant is so cute

They were looking at the menu


me and citra

sharon and me

This single photo below was a pizza Felix and I shared as a slice of pizza was too huge that we told the mba/abang to cut it into two. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top