Monday, March 19, 2012

Green x Orange

Okay, super random post people! Watch OUT!

well today I had to play the piano for the sunday school students. I was really lame! Especially out of my expectation I actually did a lot of mistakes in a simple song in which I am very familiar with. urgh.. whyyy.. In this case, more learning to do. x_X
I practiced using the keyboard because my piano is kinda low tuned and not to mention the hungry mosquitoes flying around the piano area in the living room.. urghh.. can't stand it

Moving on! the green book is finally completed! Thanks for all my friends who have written on this little green book. Lol, I really like Sheila's story about "Sidney". LOL.. I laughed myself real hard reading it. 



Orange, ah the word "orange" reminds me of my ENG 1100 about poetry. urghhhh.. 
This fruit also reminds me of The Big Bang Theory in which Raj and Sheldon were discussing about which colour describes the word "lonely". Raj told Sheldon that orange does not rhyme with anything and it is most probably lonely. That's why they both used the colour "orange" to describe loneliness. What a bunch of braniacs.. --" .. 
ah, it's been a long time since I continued watching the Big Bang Theory. I think I should just wait for season 5 to end so that I would not be curious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top