Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recess Week- Day 3 & 4


Day 3

Yesterday, I did not do anything much. I was just continuing the video I was making. Oh yeah, I watched 10 Things I Hate About You which is superb! It's a romantic comedy and I love it! Lindsey Shaw and Meaghan Martin played there as sisters with completely different personalities.






Oh yeah, yesterday afternoon my maid served
 me a plate of my most favorite gorengan
EVER called the Bala-bala.. 





Day 4

Today, again I continued the video again. I have inputted some things that might professionalized my video. LOL.. oh yeah, I'm still confused which major I should take abroad. urgh. Hence, mom and I went browsing for the majors we were in interested in on the internet. So many majors to choose from.. AAA

anyway, this everning, i told my sis to grab me a green tea latte from Lawton Coffee near my house. too bad, the green tea beverage is not served hot.. --"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top