Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recess Week- Day 1


Today I woke around 11 in the morning. I know, I'm a pig. But what can I say, last night's dream is awesome! I was dreaming about a game, a race that is, which ahs a theme of Fairytale. Then there was this scene in a water theme park in which the swimming pool is like the swimming pool in Mumbai (the pic below). The difference is that it's not New York City skyline which is projected on the floor of the swimming pool however it is just that there is another room present under the swimming pool. In my dream, I could see the people inside that room but they couldn't see me which explained why Evelyn (my old friend) could not see me although I was staring at her in surprise. 

Another weird thing about my dream was that I could breathe under water in a very long time. I had the same feeling when I went snorkeling in Anyer a couple of months back. 


After woken up from my deep slumber, I went straight to the door and guess what, my door was jammed for the numerous times that had happened in these few weeks. Luckily, my mom helped me so that I would not be locked in my room for the whole day. Anyway, after a few minutes when I went upstairs again, the door was jammed again and this time it was strongly shut and couldnt be opened. I panicked, all my stuffs are in my room all the time, if this door could not open, maybe I would not be blogging right now. Mom called one of her friends' employee tho to settle the situation. He came at 4 in the evening. 

Moving on, mom and I went to buy some groceries. And then went to Universal School to pick Vivi and Helen up. Otw to school, we met a banci kaleng. And he was singing or maybe complimenting for a while so that we might give him some cash. Mom refused though. And then you know what, he was pissed and called us Cina Gembel! What surprised me most was that he was able to purchase bracess  for her teeth but he was ngamen-ing. Why don't he just use that money he had spent on the bracess for opening up a small warteg or sth. If my calculation is not correct, I believe bracess costs a few million of Rupiahs.. 

zz

At around 4 to 4:30, that employee came and helped us with our door. There is no choice but to break the lock and destroy the whole handle thing. That guy was really strong.. With the use of hammer and a crowbar, he shoved the locked door opened.. It was messy though but at least my room was unlocked and I could get my things back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top