Friday, March 16, 2012

Sherlock

It's midnight, and I'm still up watching another great British TV series, Sherlock!


In this modernized version of the Conan Doyle characters, using his detective plots, Sherlock Holmes lives in early 21st century London and acts more cocky towards Scotland Yard's detective inspector Lestrade because he's actually less confident. Doctor Watson is now a fairly young veteran of the Afghan war, less adoring and more active.





great tv series. Each episode is up to 88 minutes. So it's like a movie but it's made into a series which is awesome! AAA..


watch the trailer if you please:


I just love Benedict Cumberbatch's (playing as Sherlock Holmes) voice!




BTW, I'm staying up late because Ive got no school tomorrow! yay.. 10 days of no school! hooray! I can't explain how happy I am to be free from that treacherous school.. oops, my bad, too negative. but seriously, loads of work, quizzes, unclear explanations by teachers. Most of the time I would be daydreaming during class sessions. Not on purpose though. It just happened so suddenly, possibly because I'm so tired during the daytime or maybe just the topic explained is so hard that I can't maintain my concentration to the teachers and hence I dozed off as in not eyes closed and everything whereas eyes opened but my mind wandered off out of nowhere.


Oh yeah, back to talking about Sherlock again, this tv series is still ongoing. Please be released  as soon as possible on vidics.eu! So that I may not have to wait any longer like how long I should wait for every episodes of Once Upon A Time to be uploaded online. 


One more thing, I haven't really continued watching Pretty Little Liars again lately. I think I have forgotten till which episode I have stopped. I think it is about episode 4 or 5? hmm.. still, my favourite couple is Hanna and Caleb. Hanna and Caleb FTW! Cutest couple ever. Too bad Hanna is taken in reality. okay, enough with the gossips. I should go and read Bible and maybe if I still have the energy, I'll continue watching Sherlock Holmes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top