Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recess Week- Day 2

Today is my second day of recess week and I did not do much . First of all, I woke up at 9:30 which was a little better than yesterday! I saw this blackberry message and was a bit worried because I should be going to GI today but then I was scared that the speed rate of the wind will increase tremendously during my time there, and I sensed sth might go wrong. I worried about this because I would use public transport (bemo n busway)to GI.. If I had my personal driver, I would not even bother about this broadcast. 

Again, I was a little bit pissed about not going there, can't meet my old pals.. And most importantly I was planning sth too which failed. Maybe some other time. T_T


After seeing the BBM, I took a shower, ate breakfast and hit the books after being lectured by my mom. I studied Chemistry. I took 2 hours only to study and revise 10 pages.10 pages people!!!! what a slow learner. 

look at my messy table

Fed up with studying, I was hungry and went down for lunch. Then after that played the piano and was trying to improve You've Got a Friend in Me song. 

Then accompanied my mom to pick Vivi and Helen. And when they had arrived home I told Helen to cook Ramen for me. yes, I KNOW, I can't cook!
ps: William!if you're reading this, don't screen capture it!
I shared this ramen with her. LOL.. yep I ate again .. --"

Vivi on the other hand offered me if I wanted coffee, I accepted the offer and we drank coffee together. urgh, I'm going to study all night!LOL


BTW, I really really really super duper in love with Ceres chocolate and hazelnut jam! So good. But I bet Nutella will taste even better,..too bad, no nutella at Hari-Hari Pasar Swalayan tho. 


Whoah, the gushing of the wind becomes stronger and stronger. I hope the mangoes my dad's growing will stay strong on their branches. Finally, his mango tree bears fruits!!!!HOORAY! 


With a wind as strong as this, I hope the next-door's building is alright. They're building this hotel and the construction has been going on for many months and it hasnt been finished yet! 

the building beside my house which has created a lot of noise..
Moreover, the abang2 was always singing while working and shouting and it was really terrible. 
urgh, can't stand their cempreng voices. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top