Monday, March 12, 2012

At Last!

Finally, I have finished my Computer Studies project as well as my english Journal Entry! Man, I'm so relieved. I have done my part of work, the rest is up to my friend's share. She is going to complete tomorrow so yeah fingers crossed hoping that Yacko is still maintaining the original deadline which is not tomorrow but the day after tomorrow.

All the things - Complete AT LAST
LOL, my first meme.. used http://memegenerator.net for generating it

Good Luck to Sheila for her Physics exam tomorrow! Willdy too!!!! Good luck.. (is Willdy taking physics? umm, I think so), anyway good luck to both of you!

oops, g2g sleep, I have Physics class at 8 in room 15! Quiz is going to be distributed. I hope I did good.
man, I hate room 15.. --"

Sorry, too much complains. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top