Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recess Week- Day 5

On Nyepi Day, my parents and I and Vivi went to a door handle shop in Glodok to buy a new handle for my room which was broken. Helen did not join us because she had some projects to be done with her friends. 

After that, went to my cousin's house to discuss what is the best major for me to take in UNSW. Discusses for a while there till the evening. My aunt who is a doctor has a lot of science books. I brought home some books to be read. 

The pictures below were taken outside her house in the evening. It seems that it was in some hilly areas right? but actually it's in Puri. HAHA..


For dinner, we went to d'cost near my cousin's house. The dish was small but it was satisfying. The price was cheap too. 

After that went to buy Hunger Games Ticket in Puri Mall Premiere Edition. Hopefully, we got there just in time for the last 5 tickets remaining! woohoo! Not to worry about the seating arrangement which was near the screen, it was not that bad. ! 

To kill some time, my dad offered whether we wanted to grab some coffee. The movie was not until 9 o clock at night and finished up till midnight or so. Coffee might help .LOL. 

Instead of ordering coffee, Vivi and I went to order hot chocolate and hot vanilla. An Ivan (my cousin) ordered a chocolate cake. 



The hot choco muffin VIVI ordered
and the Grandpa Mel Pie, I ordered. 


Hunger games!! awesome movie! 
It was not boring at all! 
Despite the very fact that there was this unsatisfaction feeling remaining inside me after watching it tho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top