Monday, March 5, 2012

Day out

Last last last last saturday, I forgot when, my sisters and I went to Grand Indonesia to watch Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, starring Dwayne Johnson and other main characters of whom I'm lazy to mention their names here.

The movie was pretty okay. At least I enjoyed it. The theater was crowded even though this movie had been almost three weeks released and aired there at the cineplex!

After the movie, we directly headed to Gramedia and guess what there was a sale between 25k to 100k on certain picked books arranged on a special table !

SALE! 

cute cook books. Not on sale! 

this notepad cover is too cute to be true. However, as I opened the inside of the book, it was really I mean really simple! 

as I was at the stationary section looking out for pens, I saw this paper. And there it was, my accounting teacher's name written in the middle of the page. 
I was the one circling it. LOL

bought this for mom. 
technically, she bought it for herself, because we actually used her credit card for buying all the books. :)
peace

this was a cute drawing. Too bad it was in Indonesian Language. 

I followed the scene from Journey 2 about the part when they were analysing the same island mentioned by three different authors in three different books. 
The middle one is not actually the Journey to the Centre of the Earth. 
I put it there because I could not find the other book Jules Verne wrote about. 

these were all the books I bought that day. All of them (except Betty and Veronica comic and Diary of a Wimpy Kid) were on sale. 
Most of the books I bought were comics. LOL

The sketchbook Vivi and Helen bought for me ! 

From Gramedia we went to a frozen youghurt shack just near the bookstore. I did not eat much because I was busy counting our expenses that day.. T_T.. Limited budget. \

Vivi and Helen bought this froyo. 

The flash burnt my eyes.

Helen using her brand new headphone which she broke 2 days later.

We began to starve moments later. But before going to burger king, we decided to stop by Kinokuniya to search for more Archies comics! Unfortunately, we didnt find any. All we found was Demmas' younger brother, Dewitt!!!!!!

chuchu comic! The drawing is kawaii,. I wonder what the title is. 

Then, we're off to Burger King. It has been sometime since I ate my last burger! urghh.. 






the french fries!!!! aaaaa! 


 After dinner, we decided to gather with my elder sister to go home. Just as we were chatting outside of Krispy Kreme, Demmas stopped by to say hello to Jonathan Kurniawan! Hello? Im his classmate remember? Well he said hi too but just after a few HI-s to my other sister's friend. zzzz..

Then after that we departed. Ci Michelle departed with her former classmates before leaving Jakarta once again.

There was a comical incident at the lobby. It was literally my fault actually. But it was really funny. So there we were, me, Ci Michelle, Ci Lisda, Helen, Ci Silvy waiting for our car to pick us up. Ci Lisda and Ci Silvy "nebeng"our car home. As the car has really little space for 6 of us (excluding the driver), I decided to open the back trunk for seats. There was an inappropriate timing for me to close the door. I did not see Vivi's finger was still near the door. And so I closed the door right? and she screamed really loudly grabbing all the attention she could get from all the waiters out there in the lobby. When her finger was kejepit , it looked really wobbly you know. It looked so soft or should I say boneless? Hence, it was so easy nge-jepitin the finger. So shocked. There was a little pause (freezing point) before I let her finger \free. After freed, she went into the car, and cried bitterly but softly. I said sorry a few hundred times (well a lot actually). It was a terrible accident! Days after the accident, her finger looked really huge! It looked worse than I thought. A few times I would remind her to put medicine on it for it to heal faster. But she did not really react anything towards anything I say. Such a cuek  girl..

I am really sorry that this post has a lot of Indonesian terms in it. I just do not know how to describe it in English term. I could but I am too lazy to search the term in Google.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top