Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ima's 80th Birthday Celebration (24th March, 2012)

Last Saturday which was on the 24th of March, my family and I were invited to my Ima's 80th birthday in Abalone Restaurant which was located near my school (again)! . I ate a lot as usual. 

When we arrived there, we wished her happy birthday. Then, my sisters and I were told to sit in the children's table, the table in which I do not know anyone except for my sisters of course. Well, I decided to face my fears and introduced myself to the girls beside me. 

The names are: Lina, Monalisa, Jimmy (these three were siblings), Ivana,  and I forgot the rest. Man, I really had a short memory span. zz. Anyway, it was nice meeting them all. I used to see them during Chinese New Year once in a while but never had a chance to actually befriend them .LOL. 

Now, the pictures below are all the dishes served that afternoon. 
the first dish, I think that was a duck? with some pancake-like bread on top. 

Braised shark's fin soup with dried seafood

noodles


the abalone and mushroom

fish

duck

minced beef (i guess) served with a cabbage leaf? 

Glutinous balls with ginger soup

the mantou.. 
it was really hot

look at this lobster. IT WAS HUGE! I BET IT COSTS LIKE A MILLION RUPIAHS OR STH

the abalone :) 

the bathroom. 
while waiting for helen to finish easing herself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top