Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Research Essay

I'm presently doing my Research Essay 1st draft on "Is the Internet Eroding Social Contact". Frankly, it has been hours and I haven't completed it. It's harder than what I had thought it would be. I'm writing an argumentative essay and I'm down to my last point right now! So basically, I have about 2 more paragraphs before I could kiss my 1st draft goodbye. To lighten up the situation, and also keeping myself alive, I put on Depapepe songs that I have downloaded days ago. But I guess, my brain is starting to be lemod right now. That's why I'm blogging this instead of continuing on my essay.

I ADORE THIS SONG!

Regardless, I really envy my WMU friends right now. They have just finished their 3rd semester! This means that they're just enjoying their days off before they set foot to USA. While, I still got like 2 more stressful months at Uniprep. Not to mention, I have less than 30 days before final exam! TIME TO PANIC! It's already the month of October. How time swifts by.

ps: to WMU comrades: Congratulations upon surviving 3rd semester, and best of luck in USA..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top