Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wanted

After the dreadful hours spent on the research essay I have mentioned earlier in the previous post, I have finished it and have also submitted it too. However, to my bad luck, the printer at school was running out of ink. Thus I only handed the soft copy of the essay through email. And I got a feeling that my teacher won't even read it. --". It's pretty hard for myself to check an essay from a soft copy. So if I were in my teacher's position, most probably, I would not even bother to open the soft copy and would think of a lame excuse to tell my student. Man, I would be a terrible teacher if I became a one. 

Moving on, I love this song by Hunter Hayes called "Wanted". This song is mellifluous! A term which means "pleasing to ears". Just learned it through the wordweb I have downloaded months ago. Sorry for all the cheesy promotion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top