Friday, October 26, 2012

The Other Side of Down

My all-time favorite album, The Other Side of Down by David Archuleta. I can never be bored listening to this album. There are 12 songs inside this album and I love every one of them. They all sound so perfect. I have this on my phone, but I'm too lazy to connect my blackberry to my laptop, that's why I downloaded it again. Such a tedious process huh.. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I have this album years ago.. Just downloading and blogging this for keepsake in the future if I have to download it again.


  1. The Other Side of Down
  2. Something Bout Love
  3. Elevator
  4. Stomping The Roses
  5. Who I Am
  6. Falling Stars
  7. Parachutes and Airplanes
  8. Look Around
  9. Good Place
  10. Complain
  11. Things Are Gonna Get Better
  12. My Kind Of Perfect
Get Torrent --> Piratebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top