Friday, October 26, 2012

Seven Nation Army

I have been sick lately. I caught a terrible flu. And I have to drink 5 tablets at a time which make me sleepy all day. Honestly, all I do is just sleep. And for the past 3 days this week, I rode a taxi home which was unusual for me because I always take a bus home. But due to shakey ankles and dizzy feeling, I preferred the taxi.

Anyway, today is a holiday because of the Idul Adha event. Woke up late! Sleep deprivation recharged! What am I saying, I do not have sleep deprivation. In fact I have sleep surplus.

In just a matter of weeks, I'm going to be faced with my last semester examination. I'm obviously worried by this. However, I haven't even started studying. I should be ready for preparation right this moment! Unfortunately, procrastination will is stronger than studying will.

By the bye, I am in love with this song called Seven Nation Army by the band, The White Stripes. I heard it from a tv advertisement and started browsing for the lyrics. Try listening to it. I'm obsessed with the guitar playing that sounds more like a bass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top