Sunday, October 14, 2012

Masterchef Indonesia

I'm actually, simultaneously, watching Masterchef Indonesia while blogging this. But I don't report everything in detail, just the parts I find interesting.


There was a guest judge from Australia, Handi Mulyana. He is a cake artist there, and in fact, he is Masterchef Australia's Consultant Manager. I would have never thought that Masterchef Indonesia would actually invite someone really big in the cake industry. So sorry for the underestimation, but well played. Lol.

Handi Mulyana
As I was browsing the net for Handi Mulyana, I accidentally came upon his personal blog! LOL. Jackpot! Man, I sound really creepy right now. T________T. I don't mean to sound like a stalker but I would have never thought that I would encounter his blog during my browsing period. Okay, just ignore the jackpot part. Here you go, his blog --> click here
And his cake website --> press me

What makes me in awe of him is that he's an Indonesian and he succeeds in being a famous cake decorator in Australia. KYAA! Australia! 

Then, right now, there is another guest judge from Bali, Iwayan Wicaya, the global chef world champion in the year 2010. He has brought the name of Indonesia (As Juna has pointed out). Oh yeah, have I mentioned that Juna cut his hair to mohawk. Extreme haircut, I suppose.

Iwayan Wicaya
I believe that Masterchef Indonesia Season 2 has taken their challenge to a whole new level compared to the first season. The challenges up till this point had been really tough. I mean, like for instance, how would you bake a cake without flour. Well, I can't imagine it any further, because, I'm not cook-y person. In fact, I don't cook. This challenge was the first challenge in today's episode and the winner was Ken. He got a Samsung Tablet. Such a jaw-dropping price.

Today's episodes is obviously a heart-throbbing one. There are only 3 main finalists left: Ken, Desi and Opik. Almost season finale. Yup, 2 men and one woman! I'm really hoping Desi or Ken would win this one.

Subsequently, a disappointment happened. Ken is eliminated and the 2 finalists remaining are Desi and Opik.  Man......... still disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top