Wednesday, October 3, 2012

David Garrett

Today has actually been a long day for me. Not only that I have forgotten to wear a watch today, but also there was something wrong with my Blackberry. My friends said that their blackberry were having troubles too. All the messages sent were pending. Completely awful. Furthermore, there was a riot too, Hari Buruh. Thankfully, at the end of the period, my teacher allowed all of us to go home around 40 minutes earlier. This is a direct quote from what my teacher told us before sending us away, "Safety comes first". In addition to this, the busway was still running, unlike the riot last time, in which I have to ride a taxi home due to the fact that there was no busway running back then. 

As I reached home, I opened my laptop and watched How I met Your Mother season 8! Like finally man! I have waited for so long! I'm still waiting for Suburgatory, Modern Family and Once Upon a Time episodes though. Why are they taking so long. :(

I went youtube-ing too. I'm in love with He's a Pirate song. You must have already known that this is the theme song of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm practically in the process of learning this song on the piano. It is really challenging! 

 

After youtube-ing for a while, I came to the musical world in youtube. I kept on watching videos of David Garrett, a German/American violinist! He does a splendid job on his violin! I am entirely blown away as I watched him play Mission Impossible and He's a Pirate. He plays a lot of pop songs too. Not to mention that he plays the rock version of classical music.


I have no clue why he kinda resembles Chris Evans just a little bit. Anyway, I'm so going to download one of his albums on torrentz! Take a sneak peak below to witness yourself the awesome violinist! 





It is raining cats and dogs outside. Hearing the gush of the wind just chilled my spine out. I'm really not that much of a fan of rainy weather. Not until if it was raining in the morning and it's on the Saturdays, if that happened, I love rain. LOL. Guess the rain is stopping right now as I blog this post. Maybe, I should end this post right away and go as fast as I could to hit the books. As you all know, I'm running out of time, the final exam is just days away! ARGH! Freaking mode on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top