Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

It's the 12th day of October, which means, it's mom's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to my mom! Mom's birthday was on Friday this year. And I had to go to school today for 2 hours only! 2 HOURS! So nanggung right. But, it's a good thing I'm healthy and able to attend to school. If I had missed this one, I would totally go bonkers. Because, there were 4 new lecture topics on Math during those 2 hours of school. Math is going crazy since I started Uniprep.

Anyway, the bank sent my mom this scrumptious looking cake. I haven't got the chance to taste it. Maybe I will, tomorrow!

my mom's cake!
Basically, today is a non-productive day for me. I slept in the evening.. Maybe I was too tired sleeping so late last night for my English essay. Oh yeah, I didn't consult my tutor today. I was rushing to go home as the weather was starting to cloudy and about to rain. In order to not get wet, I rushed home as quickly as possible.

Again, Happy Birthday Mom! God bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top