Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

I got bored during the afternoon after I came home from church. I should have just hit the books or practice my piano or something studious. Instead, I browsed for a TV series. 

The Secret Life of The American Teenager, the title explains it all. This TV series revolves around the life of American teenagers. Well, adolescents are just beings trying to find who they truly are. Due to a lot of curiosity, they ended up experimenting lots of things. Moreover, based on the few first episodes I have just watched, I found that male teenagers are eager to have sex. They think doing it is the new big thing. 


Anyway, the episodes of this ABC family original series has a 40+ minutes duration. In my opinion, it's actually pretty interesting. Not to mention that at every end of the episode I would get this tingling feeling of having the urge to watch more and more. There are some touching parts too. Oh yeah, speaking about the life of teenagers, there are some betrayals too in this film, which actually annoyed me, and I feel completely irritated. 

watch the trailer


Happy Sunday, all :) God bless :)
ps: I have gone through the most heart-throbbing moment of my life having to play the keyboard in front a room full of Sunday school teachers. I usually play in front of little kids. This time was different. And I was literally having cold sweat due to the fact that after long hours of practicing on the piano, I was provided with a keyboard. On top of it all, the keyboard doesn't have a pedal. Luckily, a senior came by and helped to adjust the keyboard setting to have a string-y dual sound effect, so that the sound I produced didn't sound too detached. But all good things came to an end, and I did pretty okay for a noob. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top