Thursday, October 18, 2012

It Takes Blood, Sweat, Tears, Innovation

At long last, I have submitted my English Research Essay. It's as if a heavy burden has been lifted off. No more staying up late to do essays! I can breathe now and even focus on my other subjects.

Today, same old same old, went to school up till 4 o'clock. What's different today was that there was a representative straight from the Faculty of Engineering from UNSW, Brady Hall. He gave us a presentation introducing us about engineering. It was overall pretty cool demo. He even brought a dog robot with him. But unfortunately, none of us could touch it. LOL.

After reaching home, I watched Friends. I've finished Season 8 today! 2 more seasons to go! HAHA.

I opened Facebook, and Derrick, sent me this image link of Disney's Maleficent! I am truly excited for this movie to be released on theaters during March 2014! 


What's so special about this movie is that the story of Sleeping Beauty is told from the point of view of Maleficent. This would definitely thrill watchers! Because most of us would have no idea what Maleficent's background is. Moreover, Angelina Jolie played as Maleficent!

Lastly, I have gotten some revision books to prepare myself for the upcoming examinations! I am really hoping that I can excel in my studies. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top