Monday, October 8, 2012

Thai Songs

To make things straight, I am in love with Thai songs. Not only that the music videos are cute but the melody is pretty catchy. I don't understand any of the words they are saying. But the main point is, they all sound good! 

Here are the following music videos I have watched yesterday.
 
The guy above kinda looks a bit like Kwangsoo. LOL

 
 The guy on the video above kinda resembles Indonesia's famous dangdut singer, Rhoma Irama's son. If I'm not mistaken his son is Rhido Rhoma.. 
Excuse any spelling mistake :)

 


 
 I'm a bit surprised at the music video above. It appears that the vocalist is a ladyboy. A drop-dead gorgeous ladyboy.

 
 I love this one too! The girl is pretty.

 
 The video above is so cute! Love the setting at the ice cream parlor.

 

And last but not least, my most favorite music video and song of all the Thai musics I've listened yesterday would be this one below entitled "Instinct" . Can't stop listening to this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top