Saturday, September 15, 2012

Somefishytales

okay, relating to the previous post, I have told my dad about my broken phone. To my good luck, he was not mad at all!!!! HAHAHA! I'm so relieved!!! Anyway, I'm back to use my really old hp which was blackberry bold. hmm.. I probably have lost all my blackberry contacts and friends' handphone numbers. urgh..

Moving on, I have just finished editing my tumblr! YAY! I'm so happy with the way it looks now. Editing frustrates me in a teensy tiny way.


my tumblr new layout.

I was about to upload the screenshot above, but what did I encounter during the process? This message popped up right at me:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more 
 
 I could not imagine that I have used all the free quota space in picasa.

Regardless, I have found a new solution of solving the above problem without having to pay for more storage. hahaha.. Okay, so here it goes,
  1. Sign up for photobucket, 
  2. Upload pictures to the photobucket, 
  3. Copy the direct link from photobucket; and
  4. Upload pictures to blogger by clicking the button saying "From a URL".
This is such a tedious process, but who cares, I have no credit card that's why I have to think up the most sensible way of uploading at the free-est cost possible. such a cheapskate. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top