Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jakarta Baru

Today is the second round of the governor election. I represented my sister who is abroad for voting. Despite the very fact that I have not even turned 17 to be legally allowed to vote. Anyway, the people who guarded the voting box didn't really mind. LOL.

the purple-ish stamp which has faded!

 There was actually an incident during the nyoblos process. I accidentally punctured 2 holes onto the election paper. This is because, at first, when I pushed the nail into the Jokowi's image's forehead on the paper, the hole was incredibly miniscule in size that I was afraid that the person in charge of counting the votes won't be able to see the hole perfectly. Therefore, I decided to pierce another hole on Jokowi's cheeks. Without further thought, I folded up the paper and slid it into the box. Then I told my mom and she told me it was invalid and I felt dreadful. Yeah, whatever will be will be, God plans the best for Jakarta!



 Good news! The results were in and Jokowi has won! I'm super excited to see what he'll do to improve Jakarta! I hope Jakarta can be renewed into a traffic-free city. Moreover, I wish that corruption can also be stopped.

Finally, someone as fine as Jokowi can help rebuild this almost-shattered city!



Yey! Freaking happy! LOL. The people of Jakarta City rejoice as well. :) 

Anyway, different topic, I got this Japanese cookie from my neighbor! Absolutely tasty! I love the green tea flavor! YEY! 

Maison de kukkia

yum!
Moving on, in the afternoon, as I was tidying up the cabinet, I found a tooth! A TOOTH! I was utterly shocked when I touched it. This tooth is decayed too. Urgh.. I'm guessing this tooth belong to one of my sisters because I never hid my tooth. HAHA.. Or maybe, it was mine. I don't know.

the tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top