Sunday, September 16, 2012

Picasa Quota

In accordance to the previous posts, I was having troubles in uploading pictures as I have used up all the free-of-charge space on picasa. An easy thing to increase the memory space is just to pay and upgrade my picasa account. However, I don't have a credit card. T__T. So I was really struggling on how to continue this blog. I don't want to start fresh as it would be really confusing for both my lovely readers and me. LOL

Nonetheless, I got an epiphany of creating a new google account and a blogger account. And the trick goes like this. I'm just going to invite that new google account as an author contributor to this current blog! Therefore, I'm able to publish posts from that new google account, complete with a new memory space on picasa! YAY!

Fingers crossed.

I've tested it and it works! Halleluya Halleluya..
Okay! I should absolutely start on my English Detailed Plan essay, which is due tomorrow! And I got nothing! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top