Wednesday, September 12, 2012

To the Beautiful You, WordWeb

While waiting for the pictures uploading process for another post, I better type this post right now, so that I can continue working on my seminar presentation on Domestic Violence. Such a hard topic. Anyway, I have just downloaded the coolest virtual dictionary ever! It's called Wordweb! You can download this online dictionary here : --> click here

Anywho, I am currently in love watching korean stuffs. Man, I would never imagine that I would be head over heels about Korean Entertainment again. I thought I have moved on.. It's hard to kill old obsession aye.

I'm watching the drama called To the Beautiful You played by Sulli from F(x), Minho from Shinee and Lee Hyunwoo. Oh yeah! Not to mention there's Kwanghee from Ze:a.. --" His appearance was totally beyond my expectation. His acting was actually pretty good. He was so much in character for a drama queen.

This drama was recommended by Willdy



Oh jolly, how I love Lee Hyunwoo's character there! He kinda resembles G-dragon during his first debut. Sulli is so cool being a guy. She has a great posture. Thumbs up! I'm still in episode 7. Nevertheless, the drama is still ongoing. LOL. 

The OST from this drama is way awesome too! Check and give it a listen.




Besides watching dramas, I'm also attached to watching Korean variety shows. These shows are completely ridiculous and you all are surely guaranteed to laugh yourself out loud. I am re-watching Idol maknae Rebellion just to see Seunghyun from Ft Island and Dongho from Ukiss. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top