Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry, I Love You


Yesterday, when I reached home from school, I was really bored that I decided to rummage through my box containing DVDs. And I found a Thai movie called Sorry I love you. I have never watched this before and so I gave it a try although I dislike the girl. 

The story is about a Korean drama fanatic Thai girl, who went on a trip to South Korea to meet her idol. 

That's what I got from watching this. Honestly, I didn't watch it completely. There was something wrong with the subtitle. So I could not really understood what they were saying. 

Out of the three guys on the poster, my bias would be the guy on the right whose name is Ratchanon Sukprakob. Man, that name is a mouthful.Second bias would be the center guy, Sarun Sirilak. 

Thai is such a fun language.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top