Friday, September 21, 2012

Fame

I'm so glad Cim told me to watch this movie called Fame! This is because this movie is incredible! It's near midnight and I have just completed watching this movie! I am so satisfied with this movie!


Fame brings a story about students entering a performing arts school in which they find their true self there. A musical, romantic narration that will surely lighten up your day! This movie stars the talented  Kathryn McCormick (Step Up Revolution), Asher Book, Kay Panabaker (Read it and Weep),Kherington Payne, Anna Maria Perez de Angel (Camp Rock) and many others..

Watch the trailer below to sneak a peak on this fantastic movie!
 

By the bye, this song below by Asher Book is completely wonderful! The lyrics are the sweetest! 
 

Watch the final scene of graduation too! I feel goosebumps all over my body! 
 

Better head to bed then, I got school tomorrow. boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top