Friday, September 14, 2012

Blackberry Problem

Today, I have my day-off from laboratory session. YAY! Instead, I went to a Bible study group at my cousin's house with my mom. I have learned so much from today's lesson. I think I might blog about this later.

Anyway, when we were studying, my water bottle inside my bag started to spill and soak everything inside it including my blackberry. It was too late for me to save it because when I realized it spilled, my blackberry had absorbed some part of the liquid. It was burning hot. I wiped my handphone off with lots of tissues. But I guess it's time for me to change a new handphone if my dad allowed it.

Tonight's chances are : my dad is going to be furious seeing the broken handphone.
Fingers crossed!

If! But only IF, my dad allowed, I wish to have either samsung or iphone. Anything will do.. ARGH.. LOL.
My wishlist keeps on piling up as high as it could ever be,.
credits to tumblr


Tumblr_m9dluz5qy71qmiz5mo1_500_large
credits to tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top