Thursday, September 13, 2012

Uncle Mathias' and Aunt Linda's Wedding (8.9.12)

4 days ago, which was on Saturday, my distant cousin got married. He invited us to his wedding which was held at The Golf Course at Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK).  I have never talked to him before. We only meet during Chinese New Year. Specifically, we only meet once a year. 

So the wedding party was amazing. I love the Autumn garden theme. It's really rare to see a wedding with orange as their main color.
the guest book and the ushers.
love the tree !
The main highlight of the evening would probably the dessert parlor. I love looking at  desserts display at weddings! :) Unfortunately, I was really full to try a slice of cheesecake.. T____T

Helen grabbing a slice


how cute is this

a coupon to be exchanged for souvenirs

photo place

Helen and Vivi

Vivi.
the souvenir. There was actually a ribbon to cover up the rubber band, but it fell down in the car.
Anyway, throughout the party, I was busy eating which made me not to have the time to chat up with my cousins. Oh well, what's past is past. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top