Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Definitely, Maybe

I have done my presentation about Domestic Violence and I feel absolutely relieved ! I'm free from the presentation! yeyey. To celebrate, I awarded myself to watch a Romantic Comedy, Definitely, Maybe. 
Definitely, Maybe tells a story about a young man named William Hayes and his daughter, Maya. Maya was depressed to know that her parents were getting a divorce. Due to this she requested her dad to tell her everything about her dad's past relationship which also involved with Maya's mom. William agreed on a condition in which he would use different names and let Maya to guess herself who her mother was from his stories.

This movie lasted for 2 hours. Frankly, I was a bit bored during the movie. The story was a bit confusing too. On the other hand, I would have never guessed who the mother was in the first place. It was surprising.

watch the trailer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top