Friday, September 28, 2012

Vintage Floral Nails

Instead of joining for Sports Day, I went home and gave myself a Vintage Floral nails! YEY.. At first I was about to do myself a Rainbow Marble nails. The tutorial was really easy to watch but when it comes to doing the real thing, I kept on failing and failing.

Rainbow Nail Tutorial

Anyway, I spent about 2 to 3 hours doing this nail art. LOL. I'm pretty satisfied though.

my left hand

my right hand
You can watch the tutorial here: by Bubzbeauty

 

Later in the evening, Helen baked a chocolate cupcake. It tasted good but the cupcake does rise all through the brim of the cupcake paper. Helen said she didn't put baking soda in it, hence explained the situation. Moreover, she said that we were running out of baking soda at home
the chocolate cupcake Helen baked


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top