Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bonchon

I had a day out with Willdy today to GI. Despite all the hurdles we've been through over the weeks of not being able to stroll out, we've finally hung out! The plan was that we would watch Ted as soon as we have arrived there, but then my mom strictly told me to go home at 3. I have arrived there at about half past 2, and Willdy and her siblings arrived there 15 minutes later. Therefore, we only had about less than one and a half hours to stroll around and eat something new!

First off, we stopped at Chatime! I bought a match pudding milk tea. While, Willdy, Wendy and Winson, all bought green tea latte with grass jelly! The weird thing was that our bubble teas' color was brown-caramel-ish rather than being green! AWKWARD.

After grabbing our bubble teas, we stopped by at Bonchon! A Korean fast food restaurant! It serves fried chicken, burgers, french fries, mochi ice cream.

these are the food Willdy, Wendy and Winson ordered

those are my 12 pieces of chicken! cost: Rp.15k
 What was surprising to me about this Korean fast food restaurant was that all the menus there are a bit of mini-sized for me different from most of the fast food restaurants available in Indonesia.

lol.. sorry wendy.. this is priceless.
cute fork!
 We talked a lot. And basically, we spent most of the time there talking! It was really fun though.

Winson eating burger.
 I should have taken lots of pictures but then again we were so busy talking. HAHA.. I really wish I could bond better with Winson. He seemed really quiet. But, I'm guessing that's just because it was the first time we have met and he doesn't know me that well. Not to mention, different genders. Due to a lot of observation, I believe, people with different genders take more time to get along.

Willdy and me
 Anyway, it was really hard taking Wendy and Winson's photo together. After lots of tries, finally got it! yeyeyeyeyey
LOL


Winson and Wendy! Like finally
So, it was 3, and I have to go home. I bid them goodbye. :) Had so much fun despite the very fact that we only spent lest than 90 minutes together.

2 comments:

  1. lets go for another outing soon! i haven't watch sooo many movies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! We should! LOL! me too! I have even missed a lot of films on theaters. TT________TT

      Delete

Back To Top