Sunday, March 24, 2013

Packing and Task (22.3.13 - 23.3.13)

Another late post. I think I better summarise this as short as possible.

So on the 22nd of March, I went to meet up with Sheila, Heidy, Kevin, Sharon at the law library. I have booked a room for a certain amount of time in order for us to study together. I actually wanted Heidy to teach me about Biology, but in the end, we ended up doing all our respective assignments. Like myself, if I am not mistaken, I went on doing my Scif 1111 class biography assignment. Kevin was doing the same thing. Sharon continued her BABS peer reviewed primary research essay. While Heidy, Jupe and Sheila learnt accounting.

During our study period, I met Earl, Santa and Raymond on their way to the second floor.

At around 4, it appeared that someone had been waiting for their turn of share of the room booking. So we had to leave the room and searched for another room to study. We ventured around and we separated ways. I went with Kevin and Sharon while the other three girls went somewhere else to find Andrian.

Kevin, Sharon and I decided to study in the new building in UNSW called the Tyree building. It's an engineering building and unlike the other buildings in UNSW, this building is so high-tech. Moreover, the architectural design seems so modern. The three of us went up to the most up-est floor and stayed there.

Sharon

Kevin was observing the carpet attentively. He was pretty amazed by the design. --"
After a while, a supervisor approached us and told us that we are not supposed to sit there. In fact, the place we were staying is only for staff members only. We didn't know about that and apologised and continued our search for a place to finish our assignments. 

From the top floor, we went to the basement. The signal there was atrocious. I couldn't even text my friends. We stayed there up till 6 o'clock. We decided to be quiet and not talk to one another for the sake of finishing at least one of our overloading assignments. I was able to finish my class biography! It was the most triumphant moment I have gotten for the whole week. Half of my burden had been lifted off somehow. I still got BABS to finish only. (Well it's finished now and even submitted it, no wonder this is such a late post).

At six, we parted our ways. I should prepare myself for a bible study conference that will start at around 7-ish I guess. 

Let's skim through the next day.

It was a Saturday and I promised Cim that I would help her pack her things from Ama's place (her home stay). But before going to her place, we stopped by at East Gardens to do a little shopping for my place. I had finished all the stock I shopped last week. 

Upon arriving in East Gardens, there was a mini farm display just right at the entrance of the mall. Cim told me that they would display ducks, chicks, and other farm animals during weeks nearing Easter.

ducks!

goats and hens

rabbit and chicks
They are all adorable creatures! Having bits of cuteness obsession still in mind, we continued our way to do our grocery shopping at Coles. Met Ci Lily there! What a coincidence!

With groceries done, we went to Ama's place and let the journey and hard work of packing begin. Cim's clothes are too much. I think there were around 7-8 bags total after the packing was done. We spent a couple of hours tidying up.

ate the mushroom pie we bought from Coles! 
these macadamia cookies are heaven!
Both of us went back home to Uniterraces at around 6 I guess. Cim was leaving her homestay and rented a place at Ci Icing's apartment next wednesday (27th March).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top