Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Time For Thai (14.3.13 - 15.3.13)

This is a recap for what I did during my not-so-busy-busy week. A lot of things happened and I began to taste problems after problems which is really frustrating.

Firstly, my blackberry's keypad is broken. I can't type properly. This happened because, after washing hands and without drying this drenched hands, I immediately played with my blackberry causing the water to get into the gaps of the keyboard. I have to use substitutes for my awkward typing. I can't type these alphabets now: I, O, K, L, M. And I have to substitute this alphabets with !, 0, Q, 1, and the M one I have to copy paste someone's M before entering it. Well, actually I saved the M on the clipboard. I know this is really alay! This sucks you know. I feel like exploding whenever I want to type in my blackberry. Oh yeah! Not to mention! I can't even use the delete button! So, if there are any mistakes I have to use the "clear field" option from the blackberry menu and I have to start the sentence right from the start.

my "o" fell off during Math Lab
Another thing, well, this is not a problem to me, I cooked for the first time ever! Cooked fried rice with spam. I am pretty contented with my dish and I kept on eating it spoons after spoons. This meal was supposed to be my lunch for tomorrow. And guess what, half of it was almost finished during midnight. I always feel starved every night!

fried rice w/ spam

master in the kitchen! huahahaha
not to boast or anything, but the kitchen state after cooking was splendidly clean.
you know I'm saying this sarcastically right.. 

next on, put sweet potatoes on the steamer. for future healthy snacks.
I didn't eat it though. Cim ate most of it
 On Friday, before attending Bible Study with Focus, we ate at a Thailand restaurant called It's Time For Thai. Raymond, Cim and I were pretty late, and when we arrived there, most of them had almost finished eating their meals.

Just before dinner, Raymond, Bunga, Della, Grace, Nichole, and I went to Maroubra intending to report ourselves to the KJRI thing. However, to our misfortune, that place was already closed when we arrived in Maroubra. So we directly went grocery shopping at East Gardens. The unique thing I realized in shopping here in Australia is that whenever you want to use a trolley, you have to put a $2/$1 coin (depending on the coin slot size) in order for you to use it.

After shopping, I carried a lot of groceries home. The 2L-milk I bought was super heavy, I felt like I had beared muscles during the whole process of carrying the groceries.

It's Time for Thai

can't believe Ive got the silliest face here.  
This dish is gloriously AWESOME! Can't get enough of it! I don't know what it's called though!
Another thing I want to mention in this post is that when I checked my mailbox hoping that my medibank card (insurance card) that I have ordered during o-week would arrive, my mailbox was empty! I have been waiting for this for more than 10 working days. I reported this problem to the medibank office, and guess what she said! She said that my card was not even sent! urgh! I was boiling at that moment. But I kept my cool because this frontdesk lady was looking pretty shock too, she was asking me whether I knew/remembered the person that ordered the card for me. I don't know why, I think this lady and the previous lady during o-week are the same person that ordered my card. 

No worries then, today (22nd of March) I have checked my mail box and it was there! Thank God! And the day I ordered my card for the second time was on the 18th and thankfully it has now been delivered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top