Saturday, March 16, 2013

Get Your Freak On- 15 Questions Tag

my recent sketch.. I don't draw much anymore! T_T

Kay, so Wii tagged me about this post.. Check her post --> Click Me,, So I'm going to answer all these questions now! Here we go!


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family calls me a lot of nicknames.. My dad calls me "dede" which means younger sister in Indonesian, my sisters call me "ci kertel" don't know why. Cim calls me "tal".

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I tend to clean first before I start studying. This actually wastes some portion of my studying time.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
LOL! Just like wii's, I'm terrified of flying cockroaches. It's just that, I would have no idea where it would land on.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
HMM! I love this question. Since I moved to Sydney, I have been listening to songs during my shower time. And the time I love most during showering in the morning is that the song I'm playing on shuffle can actually wake me up. I am deeply in love with Ron Pope's A Drop in the Ocean and Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love. Not to mention! Birdy's Skinny Love. I could sing this out loud alone in my room! It's a good thing, my room is soundproof, and so my neighbors can't hear my awful singing.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
LOL! I am so going to answer this as long as Wii's answer.
-I hate it when I'm surrounded by suffocating odors. Yes, body odors! I hate it when it gets to the part I have to limit my breathing to not let in all the disgusting scent. I have a lot of bad experiences on this.
-Two-faced people are the worst.
-I hate it when I am nice to a person and in exchange that particular person treats me like a piece of garbage.   There is one guy in uni like this. urgh.
-I hate it when I sense someone "liking" me and whenever I catch him staring/ogling/glancing while smiling creepily at me, I would freak out in a way in which I couldn't act natural in front of him without neglecting the fact that he likes me. I tried to conquer this weird annoyance but I still can't! What is wrong with me! ARGH
-Person hanging out with me just to get something out of me.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Every time I am nervous, I tend to be so gloomy and so not in a mood for conversing.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
-Left side. Sometimes in the middle.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I got a pig doll from my Mandarin coaching teacher for my birthday in which I named "Chubby". And I would always play with it along with my younger sisters.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Green Tea Latte!

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Beauty rule that I never practice? huh? maybe try applying make-up adequately? Idk, I don't like wearing makeups.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
away from the shower thing.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
HAHAA! Sadly, I do! I can move my knee bone clockwise and anti-clockwise. My sisters would freak out when they see this.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
I love burgers! And croquette.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Gila" which means "Crazy" in Indonesian.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Seaworld t-shirt and black pants.

1 comment:

Back To Top