Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today was such a tiring day for me. I felt my legs and feet would unplug itself and scurry somewhere else. The reason why I was tired was that there was a game, The Amazing Race at GKY Sydney. I, myself, have only been around the city twice and have been leaving in Sydney for 2 weeks, am not familiar with the places at all. Despite the clues and hints given, I couldn't find the place. My team consisting of 3 members: Michelle (another Michelle in church who is still in high school) and Ci Silvy (cim's friend). Both ci Silvy and I are buta arah. 









 

going to superbowl, to meet ci Silvy





group 6! HAHA.


super tired! and it was really hot

winner was Ci Karlina's group! 

ci Villia and ci Silvy



lunch! really tasty! 

Ci Karlina, steffany, Ci Sheila
After church and the session of The Amazing Race, oh yeah, I didn't win the race, well duhhh, Why explain the obvious, we went to Darling Harbor for sightseeing! We took a lot of photos! There was a Turkish Festival too! Lots of food everywhere.

really crowded

w/ Kathleen





bought turkish ice cream! 5$

really creamy! 




ahhh i look like a mushroom here! 

yeah finally! darling harbor! 

the hobbit poster







We went to Madame Tussaud too! There is a Leonardo diCaprio wax outside! We took a photo of it! And I must say, he's quite tall. He doesn't look that tall to me in movies! Well again, I'm short too. What can I say.. *sob*


koalas! 



We were exhausted and therefore we stopped by a cafe called Guylian to drink some hot choco and ice choco.











it was trickling a bit when we went out.
For dinner, we ate Korean food at Arisun! Ordered, jajangmyun, capjae, spicy chicken, sweet chicken, and Korean martabak which looks like puyunghai to me. Met Universal School friends there too : Jonathan, Ricky, Whitney and Nadia.






soju tastes terrible! I can't stand it after taking a sip of it! tastes like pure alcohol 


cheers




Ci Karlina's face has gone red from too much soju

then went to extreme gelato





my face looks like a full moon. --"



LOL. 
Then we chatted while walking to the bus stop. On the way there, met James too. LOL. 

Anyway, that's it. I know I haven't been writing a lot lately, but a picture is worth a thousand words so there you go I have provided pictures to explain the whole activities that day. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top