Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ko Arlingga and Ci Irene's Wedding (16.3.13)

Again, I would like to apologise for the uber late post.

On the glorious 16th of March, a beautiful couple has finally tied the knot. I met Ko Arlingga and Ci Irene in a bible study communion in UNSW. This is probably the first Sydney wedding I have attended here.


Ci Yenli made that Caramel ball. super tasty



The wedding was simply gorgeous. The bride and groom looked really happy. I believe I saw Ko Arlingga's being jittery during the beginning of the ceremony though. I still could picture Ci Irene walking down the aisle with three beautiful bridesmaids walking before her. Not to mention, the canon piano accompaniment was just perfect for this match-made in heaven couple's wedding. Another exciting moment was that, I was really amused hearing their oaths in English. Being an Indonesian, I am not used to hearing wedding oaths in English back in Indonesia. I only hear exchange English oaths in movies.

After the ceremony, lunch was served! Guess what, the food served was Indonesian cuisine! Finally, I could satisfy my longing of Indonesian food here. There was perkedel, nasi kuning, rendang, cendol, ayam goreng. 








Ko Arlingga and Ci Irene!

with Ci Icing



these cupcakes were baked by Ci Natalie! Scrumptious!

lemonade





My stomach was incredibly full. I could no longer take in any more food although I really wanted to grab those goody-goody cupcakes. But in order not to hurl, I reluctantly resisted it. When the guests had already left, I along with Raymond helped clean up the place. I saw a lot of leftovers all over the tables.

Anyway, afterwards, Ko Sui, Ci Grid, Ko Howie, Andrew, Raymond, Cim and me went to East Gardens to watch OZ! In addition to my first experience in Sydney, it was my first time watching at a cinema in Sydney.


We had to travel quite a walk to the bus stop. Cim and I were wearing heels and was facing difficulties in walking. We were walking in a very slow pace. To make matter worse, my wedge buckle kept on being loose and I had to adjust it again and again. Upon arriving at the bus stop and went stepping into the bus, I felt relieved and was rejoiced to sit down and cool myself down. However, after only a few minutes on the bus, we had arrived to East Gardens. Cooling time was over.

Watched at a theatre called HOYTS. I didn't know what it stands for. Ko Sui and Ci Grid got discount vouchers so each of the ticket was worth 10$ each. When we reached HOYTS, met up with Caro and Ko William (Caro's brother). 


I could not believe my eyes when I entered the theatre. The theatre studio looked similar to Gajamada Plaza's theatre back in Jakarta. It was really small and the screen was not that large either. I felt disappointed.

Raymond and Ko William

Caro and Cim

movie had not even started yet but felt excited for no reason
The movie was not that bad. It did not leave any "wow" remark to me at all though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top